Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Bruno DOREL <bd...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/02/22 10:00:00 UTC

Change proposal to make MaxMergeDocs, MergeFactor and MaxClauseCount

hi  all

I send the 3 involved files to setup MaxMergeDocs, MergeFactor and  MaxClauseCount  througth the Domain.xml file

Unfortunatly there is several modification in thoses files

 One concerning the famous OutOfMemory when indexing large file (we use the Uri instead  of b=ytes arrays to build the lucene Document)
 One concerning the Frensh StopWords

 One concerning MaxClauseCount tagged as toDo in Slide code

enjoy

B DOREL

Re: Change proposal to make MaxMergeDocs, MergeFactor and MaxClauseCount

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Bruno,

thanks for working on slide.

It would be more convenient if you could submit your changes in a bugzilla record, with the code changes in an attachment taken from the output of svn diff.

Best regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:00:00 +0100 (CET)