Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Santosh Kulkarni <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/19 12:46:11 UTC

Tomcat4.0.3 - What is written in these log files ?

In Tomcat4.0.3, there are these log files created.
1) catalina_log
2) localhost_access_log
3) localhost_log
4) apache_log
It wud be great if someone can return me a description
of a line or two for each of these log files. I
searched in Apache site, but cudn't get more
information on this.
TIA
Santosh

RE: Tomcat4.0.3 - What is written in these log files ?

Posted by "Sexton, George" <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
I'm sure the nature of what is logged there would be self evident if you
examined the files in question.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585