Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 19:37:41 UTC

Re: please clarify a dubt for call JMS from a remote client

Hi

the url represent the connection the client will use so use server
host and port.

It uses System.getProperty (see
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/server/openejb-client/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/client/JNDIContext.java
lookup(String))

This feature will surely be enhanced when needed (we didn't have the need yet).
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau