Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/25 01:46:23 UTC

Travis-CI end of support

Hi Devs
I want to confirm that we are no longer using Travis-CI.

Infrastructure at Apache ("infra") has informed us that Travis-CI is going
away at the end of the year.  And, Infra says we still have them running
Travis-CI for both Fineract and Fineract-CN.

HOWEVER,
From our January 2022 Board Report we said we have migrated away from
Travis-CI to GitActions.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2022-01+January+Report
I assume that is for the Fineract1.x git repo.

and from this wiki page I see that Juhan noted that Travis-CI and
artifactory was not functioning for Fineract-CN.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract-CN+Artifactory

These repos may still be active on Travis-CI via Infra.
fineract.git
fineract-cn-mobile.git
fineract-cn-demo-server.git
fineract-cn-accounting.git
fineract-cn-fims-web-app.git

I want to confirm that we are no longer using Travis-CI.

Thanks,
Jdailey

Re: Travis-CI end of support

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
@Victor Manuel Romero Rodriguez <vi...@fintecheando.mx> restarted
the failed MariaDB build... pretty sure it will run through now, it's just
one of these sporadic failures. And reviewed it. FYI

Re: Travis-CI end of support

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hello,

Re: Travis-CI end of support