Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raul Valdoleiros <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/22 11:02:44 UTC

Apache Artemis - Don't receive all management notifications

0
<https://stackoverflow.com/posts/74518956/timeline>

I'm trying to connect to the management notifications topic and get all the
messages, even before the client was connected.

What is happening is the client only get the notification messages that
happened after its connection.

The broker configuration is similar to his

<management-notification-address>notificationsTopic</management-notification-address>
<addresses>
    <address name="notificationsTopic">
        <anycast>
            <queue name="notificationsQueue" />
        </anycast>
    </address>
</addresses>

And the code is this one:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/main/examples/features/standard/management-notifications/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/jms/example/ManagementNotificationExample.java

What I noticed was when the client connects to the notification management
topic it creates a new queue and reads from it, but the notificationsQueue
queue (configured in the broker.xml) remains there with all the messages
ready to be read.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Re: Apache Artemis - Don't receive all management notifications

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
For posterity's sake, this was resolved on Stack Overflow [1].

Justin

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74518956/activemq-artemis-dont-receive-all-management-notifications