Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ja...@tk-online.de on 2008/06/23 17:24:03 UTC

Including wicket in JSPs?

Hello !

We are using a JSP-based content management system for navigation, page
layout etc.
Now we're evaluating Wicket as our "application" framework: A Wicket
application should appear in the center of the JSP based layout and
navigation.
Has somebody already included a wicket page via jsp:include or other ways?
It seems to me a Page would be the wrong Wicket component to include,
since no body or header should be rendered.

Best regards
     Jan

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Including wicket in JSPs?

Posted by Ja...@tk-online.de.
Hello Daniel,

no thank you, I want the html-code to appear in the page.

Anyone played with jsp:including wicket so far?

     Jan

Re: Including wicket in JSPs?

Posted by jnorris <j....@snet.net>.
Hi Jan,