Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Elvis He Zhou <su...@outlook.com> on 2022/11/25 21:30:29 UTC

Request

It's possible that make NetBeans for Android.

RE: Request

Posted by constantin drabo <dr...@hotmail.com>.
Hello Elvis
here a link on a plugin that could be a help.
https://gluonhq.com/gluon-plugin-for-netbeans/

[https://i2.wp.com/gluonhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/gluon_logo.png?fit=781%2C781&ssl=1]<https://gluonhq.com/gluon-plugin-for-netbeans/>
Gluon plugin for NetBeans - Gluon<https://gluonhq.com/gluon-plugin-for-netbeans/>
Java developers love their IDE, and we want to allow Java developers to use their IDE and create JavaFX Mobile applications. Therefore, we are happy to announce that we have a plugin for NetBeans that allows you to create a JavaFX Application and deploy it to Android and iOS devices. The NetBeans Plugin is called […]
gluonhq.com
Constantin

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau. ??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.
It's possible that make NetBeans for Android.