Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 00:31:25 UTC

git as deploy target

Back in March, there was a thread involving Kathryn Huxtable and
deploying to git via the scm provider. I have a vague sense that she
subsequently reported success here. Kathryn, are you reading this? Did
you get it to work?

Re: git as deploy target

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Kathryn Huxtable
<ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org> wrote:
> Maybe I'm confused. I meant using the git protocol over ssh using the standard git wagon.

Now I get it. It looks like the sonatypists don't allow for arbitrary
wagons in their uploader, so it's manual file copying for me.

Re: git as deploy target

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org>.

Re: git as deploy target

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.