Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kevin Mullin <mu...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/09/09 20:59:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Missing bootstrap.jar

I have downloaded TomCat Ver. 2.2.3 from Apache, and also JZOS for IBM.
The IBM software has JCL which starts TOMCAT on our mainframe systems
where we have installed tomcat on a system running version 2.4.1 of Java
and z/OS 1.7.  But java reports that it can't find bootstrap.jsr, and I
can't find it either.  Should it have been downloaded with the rest of
Tomcat?  Where can I find it?

Kevin Mullin
Sr. Analyst
IBM Corporation
(206) 345-7068
mullink@us.ibm.com

Re: [users@httpd] Missing bootstrap.jar

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 9/9/06, Kevin Mullin <mu...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded TomCat Ver. 2.2.3 from Apache, and also JZOS for IBM.  The IBM software has JCL which starts TOMCAT on our mainframe systems where we have installed tomcat on a system running version 2.4.1 of Java and z/OS 1.7.  But java reports that it can't find bootstrap.jsr, and I can't find it either.  Should it have been downloaded with the rest of Tomcat?  Where can I find it?

Looks like you hit the wrong mailing list.  Try:
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users

Joshua.