Posted to users@maven.apache.org by To...@rcomext.com on 2005/05/10 10:42:45 UTC

maven:maven

Hi Maven Users,

I am working on a big project and we are trying to mavenise the build
process.

We are using Maven-1.0.2.

My problem is I have a main maven file that calls all the sub units of the
project (like a reactor but we know the order).

Here is a snip:

  <goal name="master-build-all">

                <maven:maven descriptor="../java/tom1/admin/project.xml"
ignoreFailures="false" goals="tomtest"></maven:maven>

This calls a subunit ../java/tom1/admin/

Which contains a maven.xml with a snip:

 <goal name="tomtest">
                <ant:echo>** POM =${pom}</ant:echo>
</goal>

When I run maven on the master-build-all the first time it correctly echos
** POM and the POM id.  The second time it fails to set any of the vars in
the second maven script ?

If i invalidate the plugin cache (by calling maven plugin:uninstall on one
of my plugins it works again the first time and then fails ?

Any help would be very appreciated

Regards

Tom Goring
Tel : 44 207 933 3602

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender