Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Yasser Zamani <ya...@apache.org> on 2021/04/30 13:40:42 UTC

lazy consensus state for PR#483,4,5

Hi,

I will merge these PRs (483 to 485) in 72 hours based on ASF lazy
consensus definition [1] unless someone objects.

Regards.

[1] https://community.apache.org/committers/lazyConsensus.html

Re: lazy consensus state for PR#483,496

Posted by "info@flyingfischer.ch" <in...@flyingfischer.ch>.
I did take a look at

https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/483
https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/496

This seems to me too big of a change for the current 2.5 branch. It
should be reconsidered or reevaluated eventually for an upcoming 2.6
branch. It also seems sensible to me to have a user-configurable
override as discussed in the discussion of pull request 483, to avoid
any eventually possible and unforeseen breaking behavior.

-1 to the merge these PRs

Markus

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@apache.org>.