Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jorge Infante Osorio <jo...@uci.cu> on 2011/04/05 17:59:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Reverse Proxy with Apache. CAS + two tomcat servers.

Hi all.

I have an issue in reverse proxy with apache, tomcat and SSO using CAS.

The problem is that my reverse proxy work just fine when I use an Apache Server as the reverse proxy with two back-end tomcats.

But when the I include SSO with CAS to authenticate the user with access to the tomcat servers the internal redirections are missing to the users that use the reverse proxy and I donĀ“t know why.

The CAS cookie are not pass between the cassified servers.

Can anyone have any idea on this or implement a scenario like this?

My proxy configuration:
**************************************
LoadModule proxy_module      /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule headers_module    /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_headers.so
LoadFile                     /usr/lib/libxml2.so
LoadModule proxy_html_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_html.so
LoadModule xml2enc_module    /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_xml2enc.so
LoadModule ssl_module        /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_ssl.so
LoadModule substitute_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_substitute.so
LoadModule filter_module     /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_filter.so

ProxyRequests off

ProxyPass /cas-web/      http://casaf.uci.cu:8079/cas-web/
ProxyPassReverse /cas-web/      http://casaf.uci.cu:8079/cas-web/

ProxyPass /cascliente/   http://casaf.uci.cu:80/cascliente/
ProxyPassReverse /cascliente/   http://casaf.uci.cu:80/cascliente/

ProxyPass /              http://casaf.uci.cu:8080/
ProxyPassReverse /              http://casaf.uci.cu:8080/

ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /cas-web/    /

ProxyHTMLEnable On

ProxyHTMLURLMap    http://casaf.uci.cu:8079            http://192.168.231.128
ProxyHTMLURLMap    http://casaf.uci.cu:8080            http://192.168.231.128
ProxyHTMLURLMap    http://casaf.uci.cu:80              http://192.168.231.128

FilterDeclare replace
FilterProvider replace SUBSTITUTE Content-Type $text/html
FilterChain +replace
# for logging (not sure how helpful the logging is...)
FilterTrace replace 1
Substitute "s/Apache HTTP Server Version/Apache HTTP Server Version Boo Yah/n"

               Jorge.