Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2003/05/22 16:43:58 UTC

Tom Jordahl on sabbatical till July 7th

Hi all,

I will be going on my sabbatical starting Monday May 26th and will not be returning to work till July 7 (6 weeks).

This is a great benefit that we get here at Macromedia after 4 years (in my case 6!) of service.

While I will 'off the net' for at least half of that time, I probably will get bored (ha!) and check in with Axis-dev at least once or twice.  At the bare minimum, I don't want to be buried in Email when I get back!

Later.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development