Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Bernd Waibel <BW...@intarsys.de> on 2016/09/16 09:32:39 UTC

AW: Vote for James Logo [unsigned]

Hi Laura,

very nice, could someone please put it on the website?

I think the voting by mail is not really easy, so it has stopped.
Couldn’t we add an interactive polling?
Maybe linked, maybe just by putting it on the website (Java Scripting)?
… Doodle does not support showing the logos, only text, I think….
… http://pollcode.com/ …
http://www.javascriptkit.com/howto/polls.shtml
Something integrated on the side would be nice. Don’t know what ASF offers.

Best regards,
Bernd Waibel