Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/27 20:15:22 UTC

create.xsp has a small bug

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else already mentionned this bug but the name of one
of the parameter in the document {default-pub}/lenya/authoring/create.xsp is
wrong. In the usecase sitemap the name of the parameter is "parent-id" but
in the xsp page it is "parent-uri". Hope it's help.
By the way, it is also wrong in the documentation, under the section
"URI-Handling/usescases", it's written "parentid".
--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: create.xsp has a small bug

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
1.2.4

On 10/31/05, Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> wrote:

> Alexandre Poitras wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know if anyone else already mentionned this bug but the name of
> > one of the parameter in the document
> > {default-pub}/lenya/authoring/create.xsp is wrong. In the usecase
> > sitemap the name of the parameter is "parent-id" but in the xsp page it
> > is "parent-uri". Hope it's help.
>
> are you refering to 1.2.x or 1.4-dev?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michi
>
> > By the way, it is also wrong in the documentation, under the section
> > "URI-Handling/usescases", it's written "parentid".
> > --
> > Alexandre Poitras
> > Québec, Canada
>

> --
> Michael Wechner
> Wyona Inc. - Open Source Content Management - Apache Lenya
> http://www.wyona.com http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/
> michael.wechner@wyona.com michi@apache.org

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada