Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Guthmann, Scott" <sg...@on3solutions.com> on 2012/04/05 18:27:53 UTC

[Example] Flex becoming compatible with jQuery?

> I would like to propose that Flex be compatible with jQuery

Nene: This page can help a person new to the project get started: https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/getting-started.html
When I read this page, it explained to me what I can do to get involved and start contributing ideas and building meritorious consensus on topics.

If you have some code that you have written that makes Flex compatible with jQuery, there is nobody stopping you from posting it to the SVN whiteboard so the group can see what you mean - specifically. There is no person on this list with "decision making" authority who speaks for the group. Second, there is no person on this list more suited that you to lead & write this inspired, ambitious project. Please put your idea into a code example so we can see what you mean & possibly move your idea toward a successful vote. Apache Flex is what we collectively decide it is..... Resistance is futile :-) the last part is just a little joke because I sounded borg-like.

Thanks, Scott