Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by jason harrop <jh...@bigpond.net.au> on 2000/12/17 09:14:56 UTC

Domain.xml - filespath

Hi

The filespath element is not used at the moment (userspath is used in
NamespaceConfig).

    <configuration>
	:
      <userspath>/users</userspath>
      <filespath>/files</filespath>
	:
    </configuration>

Is <filespath> time coming or past?

Cheers

Jason

Re: Domain.xml - filespath

Posted by Jason Harrop <jh...@bigpond.net.au>.
I had thought its time was past.  But, I now see that NamespaceConfig
does set the filesPath string.  The problem with it is that it calls
getConfiguration on "filepath", not "filespath" (which is what is used
in Domain.xml) - which is also why grep didn't find it for me last time
around.

cheers,

Jason

Re: Domain.xml - filespath