Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by peeyush gulati <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/18 19:37:19 UTC

requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Sorry for posting it again i forgot to check the subject last time and it
might get a different meaning.

Hi there

I wanted to appreciate all for the kind of progress the project has been
showing... I have benly closely working on the same on the PHP end of the
container.

I was wondering if the *requestShareApp, requestShareMessage,
requestPermission, requestCreateActivity* has been implemented in either of
the Java and PHP container or have we been using them through some different
method other than these classes.

Thanks
Peeyush

--
Thanks and Regards
Peeyush Gulati

Re: requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:02 AM, peeyush gulati <pe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was just checking with the requestShareApp but i suppose the php handler
> nes to be added.

i added the handler in php, but will just return NOT_IMPLEMENTED since the
container must implement the handling within its backend.

> Also i could not see the same update on the java side. Is it yet to be
> implemented. ...?

hopefully

--
.-. --- .--. ..-
R o p u

Re: requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Posted by peeyush gulati <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
;)

--
.-. --- .--. ..-
R o p u

Re: requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Posted by peeyush gulati <pe...@gmail.com>.
I was doing the same ....

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
check jira 393

--
.-. --- .--. ..-
R o p u

Re: requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.

--
.-. --- .--. ..-
R o p u

Re: requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.

--
R o p u

Re: requestShareApp, requestShareMessage, requestPermission, requestCreateActivity

Posted by peeyush gulati <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.

--
R o p u