Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 23:19:40 UTC

Configuring SSL for CXF-RS consumers in Camel

Hello guys,
just a quick question, because, I'm a little bit lost…
What is the preffered way to configure SSL for REST interface in Camel
project?

I'm using CXF-RS and so far, sending requests via http was good enough, but
now it gets more serious and I need https…

I have found that one possibility could be through "PAX web" and the second
one "http conduit".
Is it so? What is the difference?
At least the PAX web was not working for me, I have very similar scenario
what is discussed in this thread (
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-CXF-HTTPS-td5721517.html) but the
"https" resource was not working (connection refused), following the
advices in the discussion there.

Now I'm going to take a look on "http conduit", but anyway, I'd like to ask
you for hints.
Thanks!

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Martin Stiborský

Jabber: stibi@njs.netlab.cz
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stibi

Re: Configuring SSL for CXF-RS consumers in Camel

Posted by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com>.
And from the same source, another good one:
http://blog.nanthrax.net/2011/08/jax-rs-services-using-cxf-and-karaf/
Sorry for spamming. I just hope that these links could be useful for
others, solving the same issue.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Martin Stiborský <martin.stiborsky@gmail.com

Posted by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com>.
This is really helpful: