Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by sh...@tcs.com on 2005/06/16 14:55:36 UTC

Fw: Regarding LDAP authentication - Exception Occured

Hi
        I created the following schema in my LDAP server:

dn: cn=Vipul Ramani, ou=LP, o=ORG
homePhone: 800-555-1313
givenName: Vipul
mobile: 800-555-1318
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
userPassword:: e1NIQX1xVXFQNWN5eG02WWNUQWh6MDVIcGg1Z3Z1OU09
facsimileTelephoneNumber: 800-555-3318
ou: LP
uid: vipul
mail: VRamani@isp.com
cn: Vipul Ramani
initials: Joe
telephoneNumber: (800)555-1214
pager: 800-555-1319
destinationIndicator: /bios/images/cRamani.jpg
o: ORG
st: TX
l: Dallas
postalAddress: 2908 Greenville Ave.
sn: Ramani
homePostalAddress: 14 Cherry Ln.$Plano TX 78888
title: Developemnt Engineer

As per my LDAP server configuration file:
rootdn=Manager
rootpwd=test

My LDAP.properties for my application in
<publication_directory>/config/ac/properties is as:
provider-url=ldap://172.17.127.60:389/o=ORG
base-dn=o=ORG
usr-branch=ou=LP
usr-attr=uid
usr-name-attr=sn
usr-authentication=simple
domain-name=
security-authentication=simple
mgr-dn=Manager
mgr-pw=test

There is no ssl being used.

I made the following changes in ac.xconf:
<accreditable-manager type="file">
    <parameter name="directory"
value="context:///lenya/pubs/NEW-PUB/config/ac/passwd"/>

    <user-manager>
       <user-type class="org.apache.lenya.ac.file.FileUser"
create-use-case="userAddUser">Local User</user-type>
       <!-- uncomment the following line if you want LDAP support -->
       <user-type class="org.apache.lenya.ac.ldap.LDAPUser"
create-use-case="userAddUserLdap">LDAP User</user-type>
    </user-manager>
  </accreditable-manager>
After restarting the servlet container, I logged into my publication as
administrator and tried creating LDAP user after clicking on the
respective button in 'User Creation' module. After entering the user
credentials with UID and CMS UID as 'vipul' and pressing submit, I get the
following error:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: <map:call continuation> did not
send a response, at
file:/D:/apache-src/lenya-1.2.3/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/admin.xmap:131:39

I tried debug the error but was in vain.

Please let me know what can be the possible solution(s) to rectify the
same ASAP.

Thanks and regards

Shishir Bhasker Saxena
Mailto: shishir.saxena@tcs.com

ForwardSourceID:NT0000390E

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you