Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/01/15 22:43:21 UTC

Example of CollectionProvider/ServiceProvider

Today we released our Galaxy product which uses Abdera. I will spare you
details on SOA Governance for now, but if you are looking for an example
of how to use ServiceProviders and CollectionProviders you may want to
check out this code:

Code:
http://svn.galaxy.muleforge.org/browse/galaxy/trunk/web/src/main/java/org/mule/galaxy/atom/
Spring context:
http://svn.galaxy.muleforge.org/browse/galaxy/trunk/web/src/main/resources/META-INF/applicationContext-abdera.xml?r=HEAD
Docs: http://www.mulesource.org/display/GALAXY/HTTP+AtomPub+API

Hopefully we'll see this continue to simplify over the next few weeks as
we continue our discussions :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Example of CollectionProvider/ServiceProvider

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
thank you Dan, I'm thinking on rewrite my server implementation and that's a
good approach.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net