Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Saehoon Cheon <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 21:07:20 UTC

JSVGScrollPane.ScrollListener ?

Hi,
I used svgScrollPane to draw a large drawing. However, the mouse scroll
didn't work out.
I think I missed setting scrollListener.
When I went over Batik API, I found
*JSVGScrollPane.**createScrollListener<http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/javadoc/org/apache/batik/swing/JSVGScrollPane.html#createScrollListener%28%29>
*(). Is it correct function making scrollbar enable?
Another problem is that I cannot import "
org.apache.batik.swing.JSVGScrollPane.ScrollListener". Am I using an old
Batik version?
If there is an alternative solution I can use mouse scroll, please let me
know.

This is my sample code/
JSVGScrollPane svgScrollPane = new JSVGScrollPane(canvas);
//  svgScrollPane.createScrollListener();  ????????
panel.add(svgScrollPane);

Thank you in advance.

Re: JSVGScrollPane.ScrollListener ?

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Saehoon,

"Saehoon Cheon" <sa...@gmail.com> wrote on 08/28/2007 03:07:20 PM:

> I used svgScrollPane to draw a large drawing. However, the mouse
> scroll didn't work out.

    What mouse scroll?

> I think I missed setting scrollListener.
> When I went over Batik API, I found JSVGScrollPane.
createScrollListener()
> . Is it correct function making scrollbar enable?
> Another problem is that I cannot import "org.apache.batik.swing.
> JSVGScrollPane.ScrollListener". Am I using an old Batik version?
> If there is an alternative solution I can use mouse scroll, please

   I'm not sure you can import an inner class.
   The ScrollPane should let you scroll with mouse so I'm
not sure what you mean exactly by 'use mouse scroll'.