Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/11/14 04:56:13 UTC

Apache Infrastructure

All, Gavin just closed the issue for setting up everything on Apache
Infrastructure.  At this point, he is saying that the only thing left
to do is move the docs.ofbiz.org stuff over to the Apache based
confluence and we should be good to go.  I have not had much time to
look into what he's been doing over there - other than providing
pointers and helpful hints as to how I set this stuff up in the past.

For those of you that were looking for this to be on Apache Infra -
here's your chance to dive in and make it happen!  Please let me know
when it's all ready and we can shutdown the servers that we've been
maintaining.  If you need any additional support from me as to
ensuring that nothing's getting missed, I'm happy to provide it as well.

Thanks again to everyone who's been helping look at these servers at
Contegix - I think they've done an amazing job and will continue to
until we get word that the community is ready for the move.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert