Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/02/19 19:51:58 UTC

Could Someone Review and Commit TTWS47?

I don't mean to be a nag, but I want to forge ahead with some more cactus
tests for some of the velocity email changes I made, but I don't want my
source to become out of date.  Could someone apply the patches attached to
TTWS37?

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TTWS47>

Sincerely,
Eric Pugh

Re: Could Someone Review and Commit TTWS47?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
jbrekke@wi.rr.com (Jeffrey D. Brekke) writes:

>I'm trying to find time Eric, I haven't forgotten!  I'm just swamped for the moment.  I'll definetly drop a note when I get to it, unless someone beats me to the punch.

I put it in. I've some spare time today.

	Regards
		Henning

Re: Could Someone Review and Commit TTWS47?

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
I'm trying to find time Eric, I haven't forgotten!  I'm just swamped for the moment.  I'll definetly drop a note when I get to it, unless someone beats me to the punch.

jb