Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yu-Hui Jin <yu...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/07 04:32:45 UTC

Does Axis2 has full REST support?

Hi,

I made the Axis2SampleDocLitService working on Axis2 -- The unit test
passed. However, I can't make the REST call work. I tried the following
calls, but none worked.

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService/echoString?EchoStringParam=nice
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitService/echoString?EchoStringParam=%22nice%22

Is REST call working for the operation that requires params ???

thanks,

-Hui

Return message says:

===
<faultstring>
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This element was not created in a
manner to be switched; nested exception is:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
This element was not created in a manner to be switched
</faultstring>