Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ruben Chadien <ru...@aspiro.com> on 2009/04/16 16:19:19 UTC

DataImport, remove doc when marked as deleted

Hi

I am new to Solr, but have been using Lucene for a while. I am trying
to rewrite
some old lucene indexing code using the Jdbc DataImport i Solr, my
problem:

I have Entities that can be marked in the db as "deleted", these i
don't want to index
and thats no problem when doing a full-import. When doing a delta-
import my deltaQuery will catch
Entities that has been marked as deleted since last index, but how do
i get it to delete those from the index ?
I tried making the deltaImportQuery so that in don't return the Entity
if its deleted, that didnt help...

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Ruben

Re: DataImport, remove doc when marked as deleted

Posted by Ruben Chadien <ru...@aspiro.com>.
I have now :-)
Thanks , missed that in the Wiki.
Ruben