Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Michał Zieliński <zi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/07 14:13:29 UTC

sparkr-submit additional R files

Hi all,

*spark-submit* for Python and Java/Scala has *--py-files* and *--jars*
options for submitting additional files on top of the main application. Is
there any such option for *sparkr-submit*? I know that there is
*includePackage()
*R function to add library dependencies, but can you add other sources that
are not R libraries (e.g. additional code repositories?).

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: sparkr-submit additional R files

Posted by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
You can just use `--files` and I think it should work. Let us know on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-6833 if it doesn't work as
expected.

Thanks
Shivaram