Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/05 09:58:23 UTC

New installation tutorials OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on several OS's

Hello,

Two days ago, Maxim launched the new OpenMeetings 4.0.0 release.

I had to modify the ffmpeg compilation scripts
because the most recent sources of it have
a bug, and in all the operating systems in which
a tryied compile it i've gotten a mistake.

I had to resort to a last year version of FFmpeg.
I have tested and recorded correctly in the rooms.

The new tutorials to install this version, are to your disposition in:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+
installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

These tutorials are:

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Arch Linux

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Centos 6.9

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Centos 7

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Debian 8

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Debian 9

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on El Capitan OS X

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Fedora 26

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Gentoo

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on macOS Sierra

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Mint 18.2

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on openSUSE 13.2 32bit

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on openSUSE 13.2 64bit

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on openSUSE Leap 42.3

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on PCLinuxOS 2017

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Ubuntu 14.04

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Installation OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on Ubuntu 17.04

Best regards

Alvaro

Re: New installation tutorials OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on several OS's

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Alvaro!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: New installation tutorials OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on several OS's

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
I will test my installation now with Flash and OM 4.0 and see if LDAP work.

I will after install another server OM 4.0 without Flash on the server side and report issue (if they are some).

Here, we use XEN to virtualise server, it’s pretty quick to install a fresh Debian Stretch (3 minutes).

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: New installation tutorials OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on several OS's

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
Yes, a brand new server 4.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New installation tutorials OpenMeetings 4.0.0 on several OS's

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...if you see the new link in the tutorial...

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.