Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by James Todd <jw...@pacbell.net> on 2003/07/15 19:14:41 UTC

Re: [JXTA dev] JXTA for Applicaiton Service Providers

Hi Michael -

    Re IM/Share, would you condider http://myjxta2.jxta.org?

    If you have WebStart installed you can easily run a version of
MyJXTA via the following
    JNLP resource:

       % javaws http://download.jxta.org/myjxta2/1.0a/myjxta.jnlp

    More info on WebStart can be gained by following the link on the
MyJXTA2 home page.

    If not, the code is available via cvs:

       % cvs -d :pserver:guest@jxta.org:/cvs co myjxta2

       you'll need j2sdk 1.4.1/2, ant 1.5.1/3 and jxta platform,
security and cms (we used to have
       a nice "ant bootstrap" command for the later part of this process
that is presently broken
       but will be fixed in a bit).

    hth,

- james