Posted to user@struts.apache.org by nani2ratna <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/11 23:07:32 UTC

Release Date Of Struts 2.1 ??? Is it Reliable ?????

Hi,

can any body tell me what is the release date of struts 2.1
So that i can get struts-dojo-tags.tld, if this tld file is already
available please send me the link.
And is it reliable, because in struts-dojo-tags plugin only i saw 44 issues.
I am starting my project now, which one i have to use, either struts 2.1
/struts 2.0.
PLease guide me, so that i can set up one framework for my company and i
will start my work.

Thanks and Regards
RAtna

Re: Release Date Of Struts 2.1 ??? Is it Reliable ?????

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Dave Newton wrote:
> --- On Wed, 6/11/08, nani2ratna <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> can any body tell me what is the release date of struts 2.1
>
> Probably not: there are, in general, no scheduled releases.
>
>> So that i can get struts-dojo-tags.tld, if this tld file is
>> already available please send me the link.
>
> If you want to use S2.1 you need to get either a test release or build it from source.

Or use the new beta release, 2.1.2 :-)

L.

Re: Release Date Of Struts 2.1 ??? Is it Reliable ?????

Posted by nani2ratna <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,
I solved the problem.
I dont what happened.