Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/02 21:44:14 UTC

Re: Test report on replication failures

Matt, can you repeat your test with 0.11 and report back on that jira
ticket?

On Mar 29, 2010 2:02 PM, "Randall Leeds" <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

There was a known problem replicating large attachments on 0.10.1
which was fixed. There is still a remaining problem with replication
crashes that I'm looking into. Progress is tracked here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-597

Posted by Matthew Sinclair-Day <ms...@gmail.com>.
Sure.  It will be next week until I can get a 0.11 build for
solaris made and installed in my environment to re-run this
particular test.

Matt