Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by An...@tieto.com on 2011/12/27 12:42:46 UTC

Subversion exception in TortoiseSVN

Hi,

I faced this kind of problem while using Tortoise SVN program.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCC49D.6A678320]

Should I get some update to my Tortoise SVN or how I can solve this?

Br,
Anne Kankaanpää

Re: Subversion exception in TortoiseSVN

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2011/12/27 Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>:
> 2011/12/27 <An...@tieto.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I faced this kind of problem while using Tortoise SVN program.
>>

>> Should I get some update to my Tortoise SVN or how I can solve this?
>>

> Did you read the message??
>
> It says:
> 1. Use Ctrl+C to copy the message text.
>  (Do not post images to message lists!)
>
> 2. Report the issue to *Subversion* users' mailing list, not here.
> This list is for TortoiseSVN, not Subversion.

Sorry for 2. above. This message list is indeed the correct one.

> 3. Provide as much contextual information as possible.
>
> (The error says about non-canonical paths.  So what operation resulted
> in the error? Where did you call it? Was the path of the folder where
> you invoked the operation a correct one (including using correct
> capitalization of characters)?

It was during checkout operation?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.