Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr> on 2007/06/13 17:06:04 UTC

[MOJO] What s the dependency including MavenProject class ?

Hello,
I m currently programming a mojo plugin.
I d like to use the MavenProject class as described in the book "Better
builds with maven". I created the project with a simple plugin archetype
generation.
However, the class MavenProject is not present in the dependencies and I
didn t figure out where is the package including this class.

Could you give me the corresponding library ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Alexandre

Re: [MOJO] What s the dependency including MavenProject class ?

Posted by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr>.
Thanks

Alexandre

Posted by "Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez" <na...@gmail.com>.