Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank Zhou <fc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/17 20:35:46 UTC

web service libraries in C++

Hi All,

I am searching for a AXIS-like library implemented in
C++ (My application is in C++). Ideally, it will
supports web services standards like SOAP/WSDL et
cetera (just like AXIS), and is available in different
platforms like windows, linux and unix. If anyone
knows of such a library, would you please let me know?
If you know of several, your opinions on them are also
much appreciated.

Thanks much in advance.

Frank

Re: web service libraries in C++