Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net> on 2005/01/10 07:16:10 UTC

pb with i18n transformer

Hello everyone,

i have a problem with the i18n transformer, when adding i18n tags from a
xsl stylesheet :

My pipeline look like this :

        <map:generate src="xdocs/index.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/site2xhtml_test.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="page" value="{URI}"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform type="i18n">
            <map:parameter name="locale" value="{../../locale}"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

What's in index.xml doesn't have to be translated, what i'm trying to do
is to translate a tag added in the xsl stylesheet :

                xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cfm/i18n/2.1"
                version="1.0">

    <xsl:param name="page"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <i18n:text key="{$page}.title"/>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

My problem is that the output of the pipeline look like this :

<i18n:text key="index.title"/>

The i18n:text tag is not read by the transformer for some reason. I
don't have any errors or warnings in the logs.

Does anyone has an idea of where the problem come from ?

Regards,

Marc

[solved] Re: pb with i18n transformer

Posted by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net>.
Sorry for the dumb message, i found the error : the namespace of the
i18n transformer was wrong !