Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by René Hartwig <Re...@befine-solutions.com> on 2014/02/18 17:11:11 UTC

Possible issue in Localizer - Wicket Version 6.13.0

Hi,

just stumbled across this problem after I updated to the latest Wicket
Release:

Is anything known about this? I did not make any further investigations,
so if you need more details just tell me.

Thanks and regards,
René Hartwig

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

*Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company*
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: _Rene.Hartwig@befine-solutions.com_
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/befine-solutions/products>

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Thilo Braun

Re: Possible issue in Localizer - Wicket Version 6.13.0

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Just checked Wicket's source and the only place where Wicket
adds IStringResourceLoaders is in ResourceSettings' constructor.
None of them is null

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Posted by René Hartwig <Re...@befine-solutions.com>.