Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Dirceu Semighini Filho <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 19:54:19 UTC

ShellInterpreter

Hi,
I noticed that the ShellInterpreter print to the log all commands that we
execute, and here the users can execute commands that need a password.
I tried to look and see if I can implement a way to change the
ShellInterpreter behavior to accept post command interaction but I didn't
find an easy way to do it.
Has anybody tried to do this?
Can we change the logging of the shell commands to a new level, like debug?

Regards,
Dirceu

Re: ShellInterpreter

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.