Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Arian Azin <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/13 18:08:59 UTC

How to view graphs generated by Hama utility classes

Hi,

I need to check the randomly-generated graph by Hama to debug my program.
How can I do that? These are binary files and won't open with any text
editor.

Thanks

Re: How to view graphs generated by Hama utility classes

Posted by Arian Azin <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, it was so helpful.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--