Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Kodali, Suman X" <su...@verizon.com> on 2016/02/25 12:50:34 UTC

RE: [E] Jmeter master slavr architecture reporting pattern

Hi Pravesh,

If you are running the load test from master, it would be 500x7.

Not sure which 'report' you are referring to.

I think Aggregate/Summary report (in master) will include the response times of the server which is under a load of 500x7 vu.

Regards,
Suman

+1-813-617-8252
CFO-IT QA