Posted to user@roller.apache.org by nicolas muller <n....@nouvellemarque.com> on 2007/03/29 19:24:13 UTC

Multiple categories with Roller

Hello,

 I would like to know if a next release of Roller will handle with
multiple categories. In fact today we have only one category for one entry.

 Thank you very much. Best regards, Nicolas

Re: Multiple categories with Roller

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 3/29/07, nicolas muller <n....@nouvellemarque.com> wrote:
>  I would like to know if a next release of Roller will handle with
> multiple categories. In fact today we have only one category for one entry.
>
>  Thank you very much. Best regards, Nicolas

We don't have any plans for allowing multiple categories per entry,
but Roller 3.1 will include support for tags and you can assign
multiple tags per entry.

- Dave