Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Erwin de Bruijn <ej...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 10:58:33 UTC

Repository initialization for JCA

Hi group,

I need to know how to register custom node types and do other repository
initialization (e.g. create some default nodes) for a container managed
repository. I'm running Jackrabbit as resource adapter in WebSphere
Application Server v6.1. The only thing I can think of is to define an
(init) servlet which prepares the repository before other processes will
access the repository. But is there any other/better option to configure the
repository?

thanks,