Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ab...@in-tech.us on 2007/03/06 16:49:28 UTC

Bayes and Upgrade

Like many.I am a Noob to SpamAssasin. I just upgraded to 3.1.8 (first time
performing an upgrade and all went well) and have a simple question I was
unable to find an answer to on the website:

Do I need to retrain Bayes after a version Upgrade?

Version: Upgraded 3.1.7 to 3.1.8

Platform: Windows 2000 Server (Using Christopher Lewis's AWESOME sink)

RE: Bayes and Upgrade

Posted by R Lists06 <li...@abbacomm.net>.

> F: Theo Van Dinter
> No.  Especially not for a maintenance release upgrade
> (major.minor.maintenance).

Hmmmmm

Will we need to retrain for the upcoming 3.2.0 ?

Im not sure if that is considered "major" or not

--
Robert - Abba Communications
http://www.abbacomm.net/

Re: Bayes and Upgrade

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

Re: Bayes and Upgrade

Posted by Jim Knuth <jk...@jkart.de>.
Heute (06.03.2007/16:49 Uhr) schrieb abuse@in-tech.us,

> Like many.I am a Noob to SpamAssasin. I just upgraded to 3.1.8 (first time
> performing an upgrade and all went well) and have a simple question I was
> unable to find an answer to on the website:

> Do I need to retrain Bayes after a version Upgrade?

no, not needed

--
Viele Gruesse, Kind regards,
 Jim Knuth