Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Claudio Matos <cl...@ig.com.br> on 2002/09/30 06:37:52 UTC

Problems with libapreq and Apache 2.0

Hi Friends,

I'm beginning to use The Apache Server 2.0 Win32 and I'm having problems to
porting the libapreq. I can't find the definition for the following
functions:

ap_popenf
ap_pfclose
ap_pfdopen

Can anybody help with this ????

Thanks,

Claudio Matos

Re: Problems with libapreq and Apache 2.0

Posted by Joshua Moore-Oliva <jo...@chatgris.com>.
That's because libapreq was made for apache 1.

I will send you the patch file I got in a private email (not to clog
this list, just sending this msg in case other people have the same
problem)

Josh.