Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/06 12:55:43 UTC

Website - time to switch

Hi all,

I created this pull requests to actually do the website switch:
- https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3187
- https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3186

It's better to merge them at the same time to avoid confusion.
If nobody objects, I will merge them both (with someone's approval) on
tomorrow EOD (PST)

If we spot some bad issue, the site directory is still there and we can
quickly deploy the old website.

Thanks,
Nicolò Boschi

Re: Website - time to switch

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Enrico

Re: Website - time to switch

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Website - time to switch

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Nicolò,

<bo...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> I created this pull requests to actually do the website switch:
> - https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3187
> - https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3186
>
> It's better to merge them at the same time to avoid confusion.
> If nobody objects, I will merge them both (with someone's approval) on
> tomorrow EOD (PST)

+1
thank you for doing this

Enrico