Posted to user@struts.apache.org by crazy4java <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/09 12:48:28 UTC

Problem with in struts

Hello,
I m new to struts. I m facing a proble with struts checkboxes.
How have multiple checkboxes in my jsp page. The value of these checkboxes
are saved in the database i.e. a 'Y' for a check box that is checked and a
'N' for a checkbox that is not selected. now I have to show these check
boxes in a jsp page according to the values in the database i.e. show those
checkboxes checked that have a 'Y' corresponding to them in the database and
for those that have a 'N' corresponding to them in the database should
remain uncheck.

Please suggest me something.......