Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Valentin Jacquemin <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 14:33:27 UTC

JUnit includes param documentation

Hi all,
I don't know where to post that but the documentation on the junit plugin is
a bit misleading for the includes config parameter:

*includes* List of patterns (separated by commas) used to specify the tests
that should be included in testing. When not specified and when the
test parameter
is not specified, the default includes will be **/Test*.java **/*Test.java
**/*TestCase.java. This parameter is ignored if TestNG suiteXmlFiles are
specified.

The "separated by commas" is wrong actually. To configure it we must list
every pattern in an "<include>" element.

My 2 cents,

Valentin Jacquemin

Re: JUnit includes param documentation

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
What is the URL of the page you are referring to?

--
Dennis Lundberg