Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by N Alaudeen <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 00:17:57 UTC

Add Header of DomainKeys status

Greetings,

Using SpamAssassin 3.2.5 and Exim 4.71.

I want to *add* the status of the DomainKeys in message *header *for
incoming emails, such as "X-DK-Status: pass". (We can see the DomainKeys
Signature on email header.)

Is it possible to add header as mentioned in SpamAssassin by adding module
and configuring accordingly?.

Extract from Header:

        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=F3ALOfOTeWyGdqg2hT33ZtCLeteiYoKxkN2I8pnRPMR0zppZQKYgLfyM2i68UZNBRw

oHdZ6sXXQLREY6sGtivvAYZQxq3PiK3AWY6J7SYwdyBnyPrX6I1th9NshfL1M/OPhjDj
         uAsRwrTJhkDvKMznU1zNjhbsDPJlbOFHN07+o=

*Regards

Alaudeen

Re: Add Header of DomainKeys status

Posted by N Alaudeen <na...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martinec,

Thank you for your response. I am adding DKIM Result in header using EXIM
4.71 configuration. But, it seems, this version does not support adding DK
result in header. Some companies still configure only DK and not DKIM. We
are in need of verifying both and adding the same in header.

I will also try other alternatives you have suggested.

Warm regards,

Sikkandar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:28 AM, Mark Martinec
<Ma...@ijs.si>

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.