Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/22 15:56:48 UTC

Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Hi

It would be good to get Camel 3.8 out before mid February.

There is already a bunch of work since 3.7, and its good to get this
into the hands of the community.

There are a number of tickets assigned to 3.8, but if you know that
you wont get time to work on it, then you are welcome to move to 3.9.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It sounds good to me. I will try to prepare all PRs/merge about camel-karaf this week and next one.

Regards
JB

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Trying to move forward today about Camel Karaf (karamel). Else I will focus on 3.9.

Regards
JB

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It looks good to me at this stage. I will rebase camel Karaf work just after the release.

Regards
JB

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 2:08 PM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Great I just fixed RAT check so it passes.
>
> Gregor, if you are listening, would you have time to cut the 3.8 release?

And btw we do have this "fix" for camel-spring-boot which you may hit
if there is a problem

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
All done. We should be ok.

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Yes, that works for me.

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 11:45 AM Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> Thanks Claus. Just for future reference, how do we check for
> formatting issues on the jbpm component?

This component was special it copied over its source to a folder in
target that happened before those other plugins does it sorting, and
so it "was not correct".
That step was not needed.

The component have some special bpm files in src/main/resources, that
needs to be updated with the ${project.version} by maven. And I fixed
it by only doing that.
Then the java source is just like all the other components.

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Apache Camel 3.8 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.