Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Brian C. Huffman" <bh...@etinternational.com> on 2013/04/22 16:55:20 UTC

YARN - container networking and ports

All,

I'm working on writing code for my application to be able to communicate
between containers.  I want to be sure that I don't trample on the ports
that YARN is using (for either the nodemanager or the
containtermanager).  I've looked but can't seem to find what range is
being used.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Brian

Re: YARN - container networking and ports

Posted by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com>.
The yarn-default.xml file in the Hadoop repository contains the default
ports for all of the YARN protocols.

-Sandy

Posted by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com>.