Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 17:45:33 UTC

jbi-maven-plugin not found

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the version update of jbi-maven-plugin to
3.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT. Apparently Maven can't find it in any repository.
I've updated it locally back to 3.0-incubating and could commit it this way
but is this the right version?

Thanks,

Matthieu

Re: jbi-maven-plugin not found

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
I've tried adding all the following with no success:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.